HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Endurance Cup Festival UK Endurance Masters
The HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Endurance Cup Festival UK Endurance Masters will be held in the beautiful surroundings of Euston Park between the 18th – 20th August 2017. It is the biggest and most exciting Endurance Festival held in the UK!
The organising committee is delighted to be able to extend the following benefits to competitors in the international rides at the HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Endurance Cup Festival UK Endurance Masters.
HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Endurance Cup Festival UK Endurance Masters:
- An allowance of €1500 per horse that starts in any FEI competition, for travel and accommodation
- The richest prize fund in Europe
- €1,000 for all finishing horses in ALL competitions
- Free ferry crossings for all European competitors
- All import / export paperwork
- Free stabling, hay and bedding
- Free catering for all
- Welcome party
- Special competitions
Please apply via your national federation.
For any queries please email email@example.com
Our official shipping agent, ‘Peden Bloodstock Ltd’, will be responsible for the shipping, import / export paperwork for your horses and will handle all bookings. Please communicate with them below:
Peden Bloodstock Ltd
Borough Court, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire RG27 8JA
T: +44 (0) 1252 844042
National rides will be taking place over the weekend with Leading Rein classes on the Saturday and EGB National Endurance Rides on the Sunday. They are the perfect way to get your first taste of Endurance, or to test your skills over longer distances all in the beautiful surroundings of Euston Park.
If you have entered then information will be sent to you shortly. Alternatively view the information here – Euston Park National Ride Instructions August
The organising committee is delighted to be able to extend the following benefits to competitors in the 32K, 40K, 64K and 80K national rides at the HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Endurance Cup Festival UK Endurance Masters:
All GER riders can take advantage of:
- Free entry fees – (The £10 online EGB entry fee will be refunded AND equivalent full entry fees will be donated by the organisers to the East Anglian Air Ambulance and The Suffolk Wildlife Trust)
- £100 voucher to spend at the trade stands
- Free ice and water
- Free hay and bedding provided for stables
- Free stabling after 6pm on Saturday 19th August for first 50 entrants – priority will be given to those who travel a long distance
Upon successful completion of GERs:
- £250 EGB vouchers which can be put towards entry fees and other costs at ANY EGB ride in 2018
- £50 travel allowance for those that are 30 miles or more away
Top 5 in each class will receive:
- An endurance bridle
- In addition the highest place retired race horse in each class will receive a trophy
Entries open until 18th August
Saturday 19th August
3-5km Pony Club lead rein ride – No Entry Fee.
To enter please download the Pony Club Lead Rein Entry Form and return it to Sue Meadows firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries provisionally close by 14th August.
Sunday 20th August
Rides Taking Place:
40km Novice GER
32km Novice GER
16km Pony Club Merlin
Pony Club & Riding Club members entering Sunday’s classes should first register online for free with Endurance GB as a ‘Club Member’ to ensure they ride at EGB’s members rates and then enter online.
> Click here to register
If you are not a member of the Pony Club or Riding Clubs you can enter EGB graded or pleasure ride classes on the Sunday at temporary day membership rates.
> Click here to download the postal entry form. All postal entry forms should be sent to Sue Meadows, 2 Hose Avenue, Roydon, Diss, IP22 5RN
Entries provisionally close by 14th August.
An Endurance GB parental consent form must be completed for any young person riding under the age of 18yrs and handed in on the day of the ride.
> Click here to complete the consent form
It is compulsory for all Pony Club Members to wear a medical armband when participating in an Endurance Ride, Failure to do so will result in elimination. Hat rules must be strictly adhered to.
There is lots going on over the weekend, making the Endurance Festival a great day out for all the family. You can experience everything from falconry and fun fairs to henna painting and have a go dog agility!
A full programme of events will be available closer to the time.