National & Pony Club Competitors’ Info
The following national classes will take place on Monday 19th August:
80km GER, 64km GER, 40km GER, 40km Novice GER, 32km GER, 32km Novice GER, 32km PR, 20km Novice Foundation GER, 20km PR.
The Pony Club Championship will take place on Thursday 15th August.
- It is compulsory that all competitors (or a representative) attend a pre-ride briefing. The weighing will follow the pre-ride briefing.
- At the pre-ride inspection, please ensure that your horse is sufficiently warmed up before you bring it in for presentation. Any horse not permitting examination or which is found to be dangerous to the examiners will be eliminated.
- Spurs, French reins and long reins are not permitted.
- In accordance with EGB rules, the organisers are allowing whips to be used in national classes.
The Pony Club Endurance Championships take place on Thursday 15th August. The class list is below and a fuller timetable can be found here.
1. 56km GER Pony Club Open Championships (inc vetgate)
2. 56km GER Adult escort for class 1
3. 40km Novice GER Pony Club Intermediate Championships
4. 40km Novice GER Adult escort for class 3
5. 32km Novice GER Pony Club Novice Championships
6. 32km Novice GER Adult escort for class 5
7. 20km Novice Foundation GER Pony Club Grassroots Championship
8. 20km PR Adult escort for class 7
The National Rides take place on Monday 19th August. The class list is below and a fuller timetable can be found here.
24. 80km GER
25. 64km GER
26. 40km GER
27. 40km Novice GER
28. 32km GER
29. 32km Novice GER
30. 32km PR
31. 20km Novice Foundation GER
32. 20km PR
The package on offer for national riders is:
- Free stabling on Sunday evening – up to 60 horses.
- Catering on Sunday evening and Monday morning
- 2020 Ride Vouchers for British National Riders of £100 upon completion of the ride.
- Free Entry Fees paid to EGB
The package on offer for Pony Club riders is:
- Free ride vouchers for entry into EGB 2020 rides of up to £100 providing they complete the ride
- Free entry
- Free stabling (from 4pm on Wednesday until Friday morning)
- Free hay, bedding, ice and water
- Free catering for one rider and two grooms on Thursday 15th August.
Travel and stable details will be available closer to the time.
Details on how to enter the rides will be available closer to the time.
There is a variety of places to stay in Thetford which is 3 miles / 5km away from the Euston Estate. Please see below for a list of places in and around Thetford or to download a more extensive list click here.
Travelodge, IP24 3AF (3.9 miles) Click Here
Premier Inn, IP24 3PG (4.9 miles) Click Here
Bell Hotel, IP24 2AZ (4.0 miles) Click Here
Thomas Paine Hotel, IP24 1AA (4.0 miles) Click Here
Wereham House, IP24 1AD (4.0 miles) Click Here
White Horses, IP24 2EA (3.3 miles) Click Here
Elveden Inn, IP24 3PT (4.6 miles) Click Here
Aqua Sana Spa Suites (Center Parcs), IP24 3TR (7.6 miles) Click Here
Travelodge, IP33 1JZ, (11.0 miles) Click Here
Breckland Lodge Attleborough NR17 1AY, (14.9 miles) Click Here
Hall Farm, Heath Road, Knettishall, IP22 2TQ (3.7 miles) firstname.lastname@example.org